Sunday, July 31, 2022

Another week down

 Rough week, but the streak is still intact -- 33 days with a 300 calorie workout of 30 minutes or more. If there was going to be a weekend to miss it, it was this weekend. Started off Friday night with an impromptu round trip to Nashville after work. With the time change in my favor, before heading home I was able to fit in a 30 minute run/walk at Centennial Park while it was still Friday in Nashville. 



Work Saturday ended up running over, then a great meet up with some friends from high school, so when I made it to the Greenway and it was raining, I wanted to wuss out, but ended up having a great soggy ride in the dark



Today, I was close to having 100 miles on the bike for the month, so started out with a 12 mile goal, and ended up making it 20. Longest time I've spent in the saddle in a really long time. July bike total: 107.5




The rest of the week was a really long time ago, so I'm fuzzy on the details. 
July Stats though: 79 workouts, average time each: 32:03; 21,697 total active calorie burn. 107.5 miles on the bike, 72 miles run/walk. The number of workouts is skewed high because one workout may include 3 different activities by Apple standards, but it's been the best active month I've had in quite a while. 














No comments:

Post a Comment