Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Greenway, Gym, College Woods, and Greenway again

 


Day off, so greenway followed by totally empty open gym time. I'm starting to have vague goals of building back up to 5K this fall, so I wanted to get a baseline run-walk time... 46:08. Mile 2 was mostly run (12:17) and mile 3 was mostly walk (16:31). Trying not to beat myself up for not even being in the same ballpark as my 5K PR (23:01), but gotta start somewhere. Not that I ever think I'll be sub-23, but I'd be super happy getting back into the 25-30 range. 


 



Empty gym means box jumps without feeling like a goober. I always prefer box jumps when I feel like there are no witnesses to tell the EMTs what happened when I'm found unconscious. There were no box jump fails today, but one of my earbuds popped out just about every jump. I'll take it!

Later, Myers wanted to take Hope for a walk, so we hit College Woods again. After, I had a few minutes to kill between errands so hit the Greenway on my bike. Riding my bike makes me feel like a kid, so I think prioritizing riding it is a good play for mental health. 

 


 










No comments:

Post a Comment