Saturday, July 16, 2022

Work Day Saturday!



If I'm going to die on the greenway, it's going to be at the picturesque spot above right under College Ave, and it's going to be at the hands of a band of crazy cyclists. 


Session 1:

Started with 5K run/walk. Beat my 5K time from last week by about 4 minutes.... I contribute the improvement to being able to do more running and walking than recovering on mile 3 this time. 

After the 3.1, I hit the Steel Room open gym, and once again had it all to myself. I am not at home in the gym AT ALL in general, so being alone gives me time to take my time and quadruple check form without feeling like I'm as much of a goober, so I threw in more barbell work than normal. I MAY have been a little toasty, so the AC vent became my new best friend, and I scheduled rests around whenever it would kick on. Wrapped up with a full set of sanitizing everything I touched and re-racking all the weights :)


  


 

Session 2:

I hate sitting still, and with Jodie in quarantine time at home is a lot of sitting still. Quick 30 minutes on the bike on the greenway helped remedy that.


 


Summary:


 

Reward at the end of the rainbow: 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment