Sunday, July 10, 2022

Greenway, Jarvis Park, and College Woods

I've been making time to ride my bike just about every day this week. Last night I was keeping a decent cruising speed over 15mph, till I hit a couple of obstacles to slow me back down to 11. The water under Alcoa Highway didn't look so bad from a distance. I revised that opinion when it hit about knee deep. 

  



This morning Hope woke up early, and we didn't get along so well last night so we tried to hit reset and walk it off this morning. 

First was a walk around Jarvis Park for the first time. Only about .75 miles in trail so far, but it's a GEM. Great little walking spot 4 minutes from my door. 

After that, we hit up Maryville College Woods. I don't think I've really been on the trails there since I coached cross country. Things we mostly the same, except the orchards now have trees and are bearing fruit, and there's a big ol' beautiful track under construction!


  




  


 

















No comments:

Post a Comment